Search

Google
 

Sunday, April 13, 2008

How to earn money with your email

Get paid to read e-mails! Yeap! There are websites offering this opportunity for those people who are interested on earning extra cash online. Honestly, I am one of those people who spend lots and lots of hours surfing the internet looking for this kind of opportunity.


Although I am not an internet wiz, I am quite careful with websites who are offering pay for every action you take for them (e.g. reading mails, taking surveys, playing online games etc.). I have an experience that I paid so much money to my bank because my credit card was scammed by those kinds of websites (I paid 5,000 a month T_T).


After that terrible experience, I have learned my lesson not to enter my credit card number to any kind of websites who present themselves as legit. However, I’m still interested on earning some extra cash online.


After some nights of researching, I’ve stumbled upon these opportunities where I get to read emails and I get paid for them. I read mails with ads on them and most of the time their products and services are really interesting.


These websites have companies as their clients. These websites help their clients to find target customers for their business. For that, these websites get paid. In short, it is a form of marketing. To get customers to view their ads, websites have constructed a strategy where everyone (websites, companies, customers) will be in a win-win situation. They invite people (consumers/customers) to be a member of their website to view the ads. As they view these ads, these customers get paid. If they like the ads, they will buy the product/services offered by the websites’ clients (sales for companies). This will make the website a marketing partner of their clients (strategic alliances). Here’s the greatest kicker of it. They offer FREE REGISTRATION! That means you do not need to enter your credit card, therefore, no risk of losing anything! You can also cancel your account if you don’t find their offers interesting enough. Isn’t that great?


I’ve posted some banners below. They are all offering FREE REGISTRATION. Just click them and see it for yourself. With this opportunity, you can make an equation like this:


Click = extra cash


Click them now and give it a try!



1-800-Mail.com

at-mails.com

horse-mails.com

Dj-Mails.com

Digital-PTR.com

ippomails.net


chobitsmails.net

holiday-mails.com

200euromails.net

FT-Mails.com

euro-emails.com

western-mails.com

megaptr.com